Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra smartphone runs on Android 10, performing by Octa-Core processor and chipset- Qualcomm SM8250_Snapdragon 865(7nm+). It comes with an OLED capacitive 6.67 inches 1B colours display, a resolution is 1080×2340 pixels, screen to body ratio of 89.5%. this device is protected with Gorilla Glass 5 on the front glass, Gorilla Glass 6 on the backglass, and also an aluminium frame. There are 4 backside cameras 48MP + 48MP + 20MP + 12MP and a 20MP camera on the front side. The storage capacity of this phone is 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM and 128GB/156GB/512GB ROM. The device is powered by a 4500mAh Lithium-Ion battery. The advantage is in 5 min it charged 41% and 100% in 23 min (Advertised).
Full Specifications & Price in Bangladesh
|Announced||11 August 2020|
|Launch Date||16 August 2020|
|Model||Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 + 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 + 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)|
|Dimensions||162.4 x 75.1 x 9.5 mm|
|Build||Aluminum frame, Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), Glass back (Gorilla Glass 6)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 Pixels|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Pixel Density||~386 ppi density|
|Resolution||48 MP (wide) + 48 MP (periscope telephoto) 5x optical zoom with 120x hybrid zoom + 12 MP (telephoto) 2x optical zoom + 20 MP (ultrawide)|
|Video Resolution||[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10 rec.|
|Flash||Yes, LED Flash|
|Resolution||20 MP (wide)|
|Video Resolution||[email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS|
|Memory Card Slot||microSDXC (Dedicated Slot)|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G|
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 - CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - CDMA2000 1xEV-DO|
|4G Network||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41|
|5G Network||1, 3, 41, 78, 79 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G|
|WLAN||Hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometer, gyro|
|Alert types||Ringtones & Vibration|
|Battery type||Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)|
|Battery Capacity||Li-Ion 4500 mAh (Non-Removable)|
|Charging||Fast charging 120W, 41% in 5 min, 100% in 23 min (advertised)|
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Highlights:
- Display: The Mi 10 Ultra features a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- Camera: The camera setup on the Mi 10 Ultra is impressive, with a quad-camera array on the back that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 48-megapixel ultrawide sensor, a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor, and a 20-megapixel ultrawide sensor. The front-facing camera is 20 megapixels.
- Performance: The Mi 10 Ultra is powered by the Snapdragon 865 chipset and comes with up to 16GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. It also supports 5G connectivity and Wi-Fi 6.
- Battery Life: The Mi 10 Ultra has a 4,500mAh battery that supports 120W wired fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging.
- Design: The Mi 10 Ultra has a sleek and modern design with a glass back and aluminium frame. It comes in several colours, including Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver, and Transparent Edition.
- Other Features: The Mi 10 Ultra also includes features such as an in-display fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers, and NFC.